CAMPACC's aims and objectives
1. To oppose all laws based on a pretext of counter-terrorism.
2. To campaign for the repeal of such laws: the Terrorism Act 2000, the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act (ACTSA) 2001, the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005, and the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008.
3. To oppose any measures which could criminalise mere association with a political organisation, or which involve detention without charge, or restrictions on freedom of speech, association or publication.
4. To work in close association with affected communities and build the broadest possible alliance for civil liberties, human rights and universal values.
5. To demand that everyone must be treated as innocent until proven guilty, that the right of habeas corpus be restored, and that there should be no punishment without trial (e.g. ‘control orders’).
6. To defend the democratic freedom to dissent and to resist oppression, nationally and internationally.
7. To oppose crimes against humanity, regardless of who (or what government) commits them.